[Archived] QuoteWerks Support Forum - New Forum: https://tickets.quotewerks.com/support/discussions
[Archived] QuoteWerks Support Forum - New Forum: https://tickets.quotewerks.com/support/discussions
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 QuoteWerks
 Installation and Upgrades
 Scroll bar bug
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

Jazzzed
QuoteWerks Aficionado

36 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2017 :  13:50:59  Show Profile
I have a few users complaining about a particular scroll bar in the Product Lookup window. Apparently they were able to scroll through the product folder tree by dragging the scroll bar up and down. Now the only way to do that is to click the up and down arrows. The actual scroll bar isn't working.

Jazzzed
QuoteWerks Aficionado

36 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2017 :  13:52:40  Show Profile
This is in version 5.3 build 1.12.
Go to Top of Page

MattPrestige
QuoteWerks Genius

United Kingdom
531 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2017 :  14:04:19  Show Profile  Visit MattPrestige's Homepage
Seems to be behaving for me here and not heard of any similar reports from my clients.

Have the relevant users run nsetup.exe (from the QW folder) on their machine with QW closed?

QuoteWerks MVP for 7 years
Remote QuoteWerks consultancy for companies globally.

matt@prestigequoting.com
www.prestigequoting.com
Go to Top of Page

Jazzzed
QuoteWerks Aficionado

36 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2017 :  14:20:29  Show Profile
Yes, this is happening with all users, and everyone's installation was created from the common Nsetup.exe file. Again, this is for the folder tree pane only, and not the main scrollbar on the right.

Windows 10 Creator Edition.
Go to Top of Page

stevesiggs
QuoteWerks Genius

United Kingdom
2163 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2017 :  06:44:08  Show Profile  Visit stevesiggs's Homepage
Working here too... could it be a Color Scheme issue? (That occasionally seems to do some bizarre things. QuoteWerks Tools menu | My Preferences | Appearance tab | change the Color Scheme to "(System)".

Hope this helps,

Stephen Siggs
Hilltops IT / ConnectIt Software
QuoteWerks Solution & Development Partner since 2005

Tel: +44(0) 344 357 7360
Cell: +44(0) 7875 423661
Email: steve@hilltopsit.co.uk
QuoteWerks services - www.hilltopsit.co.uk/quotewerks
QuoteWerks add-ons - www.connectit-software.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

Jazzzed
QuoteWerks Aficionado

36 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2017 :  22:04:49  Show Profile
Thanks for the suggestion Steve. The problem is indeed related to the color scheme. We were running the Quotewerks Light Blue color. When I switched it to System, the scroll bar then worked fine. I then set the color back to the Quotewerks Light Blue, and the scroll bar continued to work. However, after a shut down and reboot, the scroll bar is broken again. After some testing I have determined that this is a problem for me on all color schemes except for the System color. They will work fine after switching to them, but after a reboot, the scroll bar stops working properly. The only way to keep that functionality is to remain on the System color scheme.
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
[Archived] QuoteWerks Support Forum - New Forum: https://tickets.quotewerks.com/support/discussions © Aspire Technologies, Inc Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000