QuoteValet Templates
 Adding and Validated form elements to QuoteVlaet
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

vinnyqp

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2017 :  05:42:41  Show Profile  Visit vinnyqp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have two questions…relating to the QuoteValet Customer Facing Page. Have reasonable HTML knowledge but have not had the success I had hoped.

1A – Is it possible to change the email address that appears after the comments text field to the ‘Bill To’ email address Rather than the current default which is the ‘Sold To’ email address as defined in the actual quote within Quotewerks?

Code I am looking to change / update
[QV_InputAcceptedByEmailAddress:class="required email textbox"]

1B – If 1A is not possible, could that field first appear ‘blank’ by Default - requiring the user to enter an email address in order to complete their quote approval?

2- If I add an additional form element in the facing page for an additional email address … my attempts at having that email address be validated when quote is approved have failed. I assume, but thought better to ask.

Does the validation take place on the web server and the elements that are being checked and validated are preset? So I cannot just add form elements to the template and expect them to be validated when the quote is approved?

The past is to be learned from ... not lived in - MD Hanks

vinnyqp

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2017 :  05:45:08  Show Profile  Visit vinnyqp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pardon my typos - tried to edit post after posting and got the following message

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: 'rs'

/forum/post.asp, line 642

The past is to be learned from ... not lived in - MD Hanks
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
QuoteWerks Support Forum © Aspire Technologies, Inc Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000